Run AobaZero on a Tesla K80, T4, P100 for free(Google Colaboratory)
GPU is needed for generating games. But if you don't have GPU, you can contribute by Google Colab.
Google offers free GPU environment for machine learning educational purpose.
You can use GPU(Tesla K80, or T4, or P100) for 10 hours on browser.
1. Open Google Colaboratory page.
2. If you are not logged in to Google, login from "Login" in the upper right.
3. "Edit", "Notebook settings", "Hardware accelerator", "GPU", and "SAVE".
4. "CODE", and ">" will be displayed. Copy and paste the following 8 lines in the input field to the right
(bulk copy and paste).
!git clone -b develop https://github.com/kobanium/aobazero.git
!apt install libboost-dev libboost-program-options-dev
!apt install libboost-filesystem-dev liblzma-dev zlib1g-dev
!apt install opencl-headers ocl-icd-libopencl1 ocl-icd-opencl-dev
5. When you press ">", the source, libraries are downloaded, compiled and started.
If it is displayed like "+2726FU (2512 ms)" in about 3 minutes, it is operating normally.
6. It will end automatically after 10 hours. Do not close the browser tab. It generates about 1300 games(Tesla T4) and sends them.
Operation with multiple accounts is prohibited by Google, so please refrain.